Sunday, February 03, 2008

Now and again, I still hear the pipes a-callin'
















The BBC website has a great photos section, for those who have ever been to and still miss the magical land Scotland. Sunrises and sunsets are unlike I have ever seen, for example:


















You wonder why they've always got such great folklore and that:


















OK OK, the weather's normally shite, your liver will never forgive you, you have to be drunk to find people attractive (I know I'm gonna get a 'bollocking' for that.... I'm waiting for it, you know who you are)

And of course, based on photos below, you decide whether you want to eat those wee white mushrooms on the hillside.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo,

I came across your blog, madness to be reminded of you. Trully stirring photomagician you are. I'm gonna be in London and Ireland over May before I start medicine.

You're bloody discpicable still I'm certain, but I might make you prove it.

Guess who?

Steffen said...

Przepraszam, kto tam?

Anonymous said...

Mon cherie tu te rapelle pas de moi? Mon coeur va casser en un million morceau. Tu me rend tellement triste que je veut me perdre dans les feux de hades.

Steffen said...

Na, natürlich meinte ich Dich. Zum Thema - Wörterspiele, auf wieviele Sprachen sollen wir Bullshit austauschen?

Ich glaube dein Herz ist jetzt aus Gummi, und hat damals nicht in Millionen Stücken zerbrochen, trotz deiner natürlich dramatischen Art! Du bist dafür zu Stolz. :p

Anonymous said...

Rubber heart? Overlly dramatized existence?

Bastard.

You're no better and you know it.

Steffen said...

Anyway, shall we go on washing dirty laundry for the electronic public or will you email me your grievances?

Anonymous said...

I have no such laundry list of grievences, more like amused disdain for your always heart felt philandry, however short the heart feels. I'll email you though, eventually. Exams you know, they abound this time of year.