Saturday, February 02, 2008

This video does the experience no justice

What a crazy night last night! Well, I'm supposed to be studying for exams, but am still finding time for mischief. After a fun night of Poker and drinking, Michael said 'hey, there's some sort of karaoke night around the corner from here, so why don't we check it out -- it's not your normal karaoke night.' Leave it to Michael to find wacky things to do in Berlin - he never disappoints!

So, about 15 minutes later, I found myself on a stage of a theatre full of 400 people, singing "Hey Jude" by the Beatles to this crowd, with you know, an ORCHESTRA accompanying me!

Haha, here's a low-quality video clip, where you can't actually hear me singing, just looking more like a fumbling idiot. Must say however, I wish I had the stage to myself, cuz the guy standing next to me couldn't sing if his life depended on it, and I don't like having my name attached to crap, but hey, nevertheless, it was an experience not to be missed, and it was alot of fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaah Awesome!

joanna