I've said it before, but let me write it again differently. Germany would be the best place on earth to live... if you're GAY. But for me, I stick to my guns - right now I'd rather have a beer and a kebab than a german girl.
I think I'll start a list of words that I don't think I could ever by default associate with german women:
Warm, interesting, sexy, abstract-minded, compassionate, uncomplicated, laid-back, funny (but you know, REAL funny, not german funny).
I'm now basically describing my dream girl above. You can ask me why I'm so cheery at the moment if you're that interested.
Anyway, I think I'll get more warmth this winter by curling up to a pretty lump of glowing coal that I've taken out of my stove, then I would by wasting my breath making boring conversation with a german girl, though that is what they seem to like. Great.
4 comments:
come on! to bad i'm allready taken, huh?
its great to be single too! you don't have to flirt everything, was nicht bei 3 auf den bäumen ist, like we say ;)
hugs
sofie
blah blah blah...
Steve could you please post some pics of you or/and you and german girls....?
Regards from Hong Kong,
joanna
Stick to your guns, buddy, and you'll find that needle in a haystack!
Hey Guy Far From Home... I realise there hasn't been a snifter of communication between us for about 6 months, so I decide to look you up and the first thing I read is a disillusioned blog entry... anything I can do to raise your flailing spirits...? Can't promise to do REAL funny, but can always give it a try (you know, fall back on those witty Scottish roots). Have a land line too now, if you fancy catching up properly one of these days? xxx
Post a Comment