Hello Everyone,
I'm sitting in the Danish countryside right now, having just enjoyed some good Danish rice pudding, and a christmas beer. I wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and hope you all fill yourselves with good food and good drink and all have a lot of fun.
Since it would be rather difficult to send gifts from across the pond, I thought I would instead try to make a Christmas video for you. And at that, it proved to be somewhat difficult, since for some reason my computer hasn't been my friend lately. I had this big elaborate artsy video about Berlin planned, acquiring all the raw footage, etc. to put a nice video together, but the video editing software kept crashing and I wasn't able to make it. (Perhaps in the early new year however). I THEN thought I'd make a simpler video which just had me playing a bunch of songs and telling a few stories, and again my computer was my enemy.
SO, as such, I can only present to you one small part of the entire Christmas video we made a few days ago. I hope you like it, and again, Merry Christmas (and of course, a Khappy Khanukah to my good J-crew), and I hope to hear from you all soon enough!
with love,
Steve
No comments:
Post a Comment