Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Blogging and everyday life

Hi. I used to blog more. This is true. I suppose I've not felt it relevant to tell you my everyday, routine stuff. At some point my holiday life settled back into everyday life, and then you think "well, what is there really to tell?? Hey, do you know I bought 3 kg of oranges for €1 today? WOW. And, on top of that, ground beef was on sale. Get a load of that!"

So, I thought I'd spare you from some of that. Also, I find blogging (as my last post would suggest) a terrific outlet for frustration. Let's face it - who needs their diary when life is good? Who prays to God when everything is running smoothly? (Committed Christians excluded).

There is then a reason for this entry. I'm sick again. AGAIN. I think I've been sick 4 or 5 times this year already. I don't get it man, 2008 was the year my heart came back to life, but everything else just fell apart. Were my warped, misanthropic ways the key to my good health? Hmmm....

I miss playing soccer, but everyone's too good here, so in the end nobody passes you the ball. what's the point of that?! But I think some sort of fitness regime is in order.

I'm sure Verena will take care of me. I'm so old school - hopeless man who thinks he's in charge.

No comments: