It's crazy what the nerds get up to behind closed doors.
read this
Leave a comment if you grasp what they are talking about.
The beauty of physicists is, nobody is smart enough to know how smart they are. Now, if they could chat up a woman as well I'd be seriously impressed.
Damn. Our universe grew from inside another universe. And people wonder why scientists are absent-minded... they're just busy thinking about the nature of space, time, and the probability of events occurring that may have happened 13.7 Billion years ago.
Well done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
its always the same with such "enormous" new theories in physics: first they make some headlines, then they are forgotten. but if they enter school books some decades later, these theories actually held some truth.
my personal opinion about this one: probably one to be forgotten - sounds very fishy; SciFi kinda line of arguments.
Anyhow, I happen to be a physicist and esteem myself quite able to chat up a woman. But there is no challenge in that since I am a woman myself. Still, I am just as able to chat up a man - if he takes my fancy ;O)
Post a Comment