The new job's fine. As suspected, I can imagine that it may get boring, but my co-workers are very nice, and the whole office is chilled out. It doesn't even seem like people care to gossip much - they just go to work and do their shit. Very good. Anyway, all I have to do is read technical manuals and propose corrections. Boring, but it revives in me a lot of the Physics I've forgotten. So it's definitely not bad. Just have to gracefully find a way to not eat with the colleagues. Not because they suck, but because I don't wanna shell out €5 per lunch on my crappy (but manageable) budget. Oh how I love being poor. Yes, it does come with some disadvantages, but on the whole it makes you appreciate the small stuff. Talk to any filthy rich man - is he happy? cliche, but I hear that these f*ckers aren't at all happy. So what's important in life? Hmmm? Torontonians, don't answer. (except Peter - the man who can do no wrong)
love,
steve
No comments:
Post a Comment