So, as you know, trying to apply for a new degree program here. I've been here a year already, and know that wherever possible, you should avoid visiting administration buildings. Nothing but a pain in the ass.
Anyway, I had to take my transcripts from Canada to some office, so they can officially rate/recognize them. I forgot the German way, which is basically - be prepared to wait. So, the lady said that normally it takes 15 working days to get this done. That means, it's gonna be tight to get my application in on time. Hopefully it can be done. Otherwise, who knows - perhaps I'll try to score myself an internship in a company, under my current degree program. My 'last ditch effort' to find chemical/environmental engineering interesting and/or fulfilling.
Alright, no long essays from me today.
S
1 comment:
Thought you might find this link useful...
http://www.citytowninfo.com/studies/best-careers-degree-not-required.html
Post a Comment