Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tuesday

I forgot to write anything about this day, because actually what we did was walk around Tbilisi.

So I'll just post a bunch of photos of cool things we saw. I tried to fiddle with the order in which they're displayed but Blogger's post editor is crap, and you wouldn't know the chronological order anyway...

At any rate, we walked around the old town (no, all of Tbilisi doesn't look so run down), and up a hill, to the statue of the woman, then over the other side of the hill, where it's sort of a botanical gardens.





Walking towards the old town, but not technically there yet, despite this road that looks older than cobblestones...

















My goodness, another church!



















Not the most luxury of places, despite the character...















I was obsessed with taking photos of alleys. But man, look at it, so busy.













Here she is. She's important. I think she watches over the town, and goes for walks at night when nobody's looking.












Already in March, you can tell that the weather must be nice in summer.















Hey a church. On a hill! This wasn't too far from the guardian lady. I should find out her name. We were such lazy tourists.

No comments: