Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas / Frohe Weihnachten

Hello All,

Got a bit lazy this year when it comes to gift giving, video making, card sending, etc.  but wanted to at least say to all of you who read this blog that you are the ones who still take an interest in what I'm up to, so thank you for your friendship and I hope you all have a great holiday season wherever you are!

As for me, I'm writing this from Ingolstadt, Germany while I'm at the house of my very good friend Thomas Wagner.  His family has been so kind as to take me in this year, so now it's cool to celebrate Christmas Bavarian style!

For example, I had 'weisswurst' and beer for breakfast today.  Very Bavarian.  Any culture that believes in Christianity but somehow ignores all those bits in the Bible about the dangers of drinking as if they weren't even written has to be good.  i.e. take the good bits of the bible, but still do what you want.  I could almost be Christian if this is the way you do it...

Anyway, have lots of fun, and keep smiling!

love,
Stephen

No comments: