Strange, I do things on instinct without a great deal of foresight. Actually when I don't do this, comes shit and unhappiness. Conservatives, eat that! Christians, don't talk about faith if you don't understand it. All I've learned from Christianity and faith is that if you have faith, you should inherently have few worries, but somehow I grew up in an environment that was basically like bathing in neuroses and fear. But slamming conservatives and Christianity is far from the point of this post, other than to reaffirm my dislike of those who think life is 'so simple', thereby having an excuse to not think deeper about all the various aspects of daily life to the big questions of human existence.
Anyway, I guess sometimes I have to sit and laugh, wonder, occasionally panic, that you know, it just seemed like not a big deal to say "Yeah, I'll just learn German then go study at a Master's level in a University. Yeah, big deal."
Man, it's not trivial at all. It takes 20 minutes to read 2 pages, for example. And whether I understand it fully is another question.
That said, my usual art of procrastination is still in full force. Oh yeah, I can do it tomorrow...
Hence this post. I didn't want to write. I didn't want to read "Regelungstechnik I".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment