When I was 12 or 13, I remember hearing a name "Jeffrey Dahmer" in the news. I knew he was some sort of serial killer, and he was as I remember, a 'cannibal' or something. I'm thankful that during this time I was a kid in a dream world, because I never learned more about this TOTALLY INSANE FREAK OF NATURE:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/crime/caseclosed/dahmer1.shtml
(this is the sickest thing I have ever read, and am appalled a human can actually behave this way, making me even think deeper about spiritual forces in the universe, or at a minimum, the psychology and human development. I mean, what brings one to such gruesome acts if not influenced by *evil*.... yes I just used the word *evil* like the way George W. Bush uses the word *evil*)
But ja, anyway, I'm so disgusted by this I don't know if I'll be able to sleep now. I'm happy I preferred to be in my own little world back when I was 13, because this stuff scares me now, never mind then.
No comments:
Post a Comment